Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Snippets

(For the longest while, I kept on wondering why on Earth was my blog not updating. Only logging in again to finish all the entries did I realized that not only had I left my posts barely untouched, I forgot to post all of them on said deadlines. Here's to hoping I can post all of them in time! Internet, please cooperate.)


Okay, so last meeting we talked about Boolean Algebra which I found rather... uninteresting, to say the least. It's got to be one of the lessons I disliked the most in this subject. So, dear reader, you must not be surprised when I say that I was focusing on writing my story instead of finishing the exercise? If you guessed right, then it proves that you have been reading my pointless blog and I'm very grateful for that.

However, I only wrote short snippets here and there so when I put them together it will not be as cohesive as a proper story should. However, if in the near future I run out of ideas to write on, at least there's another plot bunny waiting for me riiiiight here. 

"Human emotions are a tricky thing to handle. What you thought understood perfectly can turn out to be just the beginning of a very complicated puzzle. It can take someone weeks, months, years or even decades to truly unravel the person within. Their strengths, weaknesses, beliefs, doubts, are all small pieces of their heart. These small pieces are kept hidden, deep inside the recesses of their soul, only to be dug up by people they can entrust the fragile parts of themselves without the fear of being destroyed."

-

She was reminded of a relationship that wasn't even bad. Better yet, it was the sweetest love anyone could have ever asked for. It was just that she could not save him from the cause of his death, which was himself. And that was where it hurt the most.

-

Love is the simple truth and yet the greatest mystery. - Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Really Happens in College

What Really Happens in College
Sometimes I'm Haibara, sometimes I'm Conan. There's no inbetween. (Click to visit my FF.net profile)