Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A little throwback!

Okay, we had a lesson regarding CSS and it was all a matter of styling the content and all that and it just reminded me soooo much of high school. We once had a final project back in my sophomore year where we had to culminate all the things we learned in html by making a some sort of blog and posting it on some site. I can accurately remember what I did back then, how I had page for all my social media sites, another page for my about me, another page for a small picture gallery, and another page where lines of text were moving in different directions and blinking in different speeds.

Ah, those were the days where I had found with html. Now? Not so much anymore, but it was still nice trip to memory lane when we were discussing about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Really Happens in College

What Really Happens in College
Sometimes I'm Haibara, sometimes I'm Conan. There's no inbetween. (Click to visit my FF.net profile)